Monday, December 28, 2009

Double Standards- Can Women and Men be friends?

I want to know can Women and Men be friends or does it always have to turn into something sexual? I mean if you look at it, you can say no in some ways and then you can say Yes! I think it all depends on the people.

I have a friend and she was so confused about what is going on in her relationship. Well her husband is big in the entertainment field and he deal with different people on a daily- both men and women so it is kind of hard for her. But she has always been told that men and women can t be friends because the man is ALWAYS GOING TO WANT TO HIT! Well she is now dealing with a situation with him dealing with all of those women trying to get at him and all he say is "I love you, and I just look at it as business". Well that is when she started talking to me because she thought that was DOUBLE STANDARDS when there is an excuse for his actions.

I didn't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole at all but I said I will help her out. But one thing I will say, I didn't persuade her to leave him or anything like that. I just told her to be more observant because it is Double Standards. You can't justify anything you said for the other person and give an excuse because of who you are and what your intentions are at the time.

That is bogous bullshit and he knows it. I mean she have to look at it like this, if he didn't bring it up and you had to notice it then your feelings do not matter. I really dont think that he cares about her feelings because if he did then when she asked him about it she wouldn't have even had to remind him of what he said and then him deny it by saying I didn't say that recently. BULLSHIT AND AN EXCUSE!

All I have to say is the way to stay on track is you make sure you are doing the same thing. You have your male friends but dont stoop to his level , just keep them as friends, because anything further then that will classify you as hoe and that is something you want to avoid.

Till we meet again!
~Rydah~

No comments:

Post a Comment