Monday, December 28, 2009

Men cheating and women when are we going to stop acting surprised

Men cheating and women when are we going to stop acting surprised. I am speaking on this because it seem like Tiger Woods is the butt of all jokes. I mean I go to bed listening to them and wake up to them. OK we got it he cheated and now it is taking a lot for him to stick up for his mistakes.

But my problem is then his wife is acting like she didn’t know. She had to know something because it is a proven fact that a man only wants another women when something is not going right at home. Not saying that it is her fault that he resulted to cheating but what I am saying is that she could have known way before now and prepared better for this tragedy.

One thing I have noticed from talking to people is that a man loses interest if you bear his child and mess up your girlish figure. Not saying that they didn’t want the child but just that they didn’t want anything to change behind it. They still want you to still be freaky in the kitchen, bathroom, and alley (whatever you guys do). But you have let him open up the can not advising him of the consequences of the maternal instinct. Sex goes out the door. Reason why I say that is because if you are a good mother then there is nothing that will stop you from being there for you child. Then you think about your man. But in the mean time he is contemplating on what he can do to get you more interested and see he has needs to and sometime they should come before the baby’s needs.

So of course you are thinking that you have to prove to him that you can be the perfect mother and he could give a flip when it come to his needs, you are slacking and you will pay for it dearly. When I say pay for it, I mean you will be the one that have to suffer because you start to get confused but you know you are not going to turn your back on your children at all. After all of the arguments you are thinking that you proved your point because he is still there and he is just working late or hanging with the boys as he says and your responsibility becomes your children and he says he fine with it.

Immediately I would have thought something is wrong because a man can’t just go with out sex and live on this earth. So you should be thinking what is going on am I satisfying my man and if so why has our marriage turned into a hotel sleepover every other night? Why are we so distant ? What happen to movie night with the kids? What happened to movie night with momma? Why am I going to the store by myself and he don’t have time for the kids anymore?

I can go on for days, there are a lot of signals. I know you are like I shouldn’t have to guess he is a grown ass man and he should be able to tell me those things. If you don’t want to be with me, then just tell me because I can handle it. Then I am going to cut you…..A man is never going to tell you directly the truth at all. He is going to go all around it then agree with you about the truth. But you figured it out later. So if you think about it is not going to come easy for you. So you continue to care for the children and since your husband is a multi-millionaire. You say I married him and bared his children, and I don’t give him a attention because he is a grown ass man and my children need. Well after he wins he goes out and celebrate. Asked you to come along and you kept telling him no, the babysitter…., John sick, jade is sick. I don’t want to them off on my parents every night just to chill with you.

You might as well call the ladies up yourself and say ya’ll can have him I don’t mind. I am not saying that you have to be there for his every be ken call but at least meet him 75% of the way because they are expecting that and you want to keep your man. This is something that I learned. If you don’t give him a reason to leave then he will be right there because it is breaking his pockets for him to take care of that other woman because he have to make sure he let her know that he is the big man.
He will be a totally different person with her because she makes him feel like somebody. When actually what she is doing is filling that big ass head so she can get even more money and gifts.

So I mean look at Tiger’s wife, she actually act like she didn’t know and I really think she knew something. It just took it getting out to the media for her to get fed up and that is a shame because I really think she could have saved her marriage. The reason that I say that is just like I explained before. A woman have to have a clue when her man is cheating and if the relationship has gone bad. Another thing she left him and she is letting all of those women have him with no strings. Watch how unattached they become of him because it is not a chase anymore. He can actually be under her all of time and that is not what she wanted.

But I wouldn’t have left, I would have worked it out but there would be a price to pay for the hurt and suffering. But that is your baby’s father and the man you loved for 5 years. You can’t just blame him because he is human. They were something missing and you two should have discovered what it was before it go to this point.
~Rydah~

No comments:

Post a Comment