Wednesday, September 23, 2009


As we progress through life, complain about the bad times, and rejoice the good sometimes we meet someone who shows us that our problems are minuscule compared to those of others.
This happened to me recently. Though I am a struggling artist and college student and am having difficulty finding a job, I now realize there are others who are having harder difficulties than I. The proof is on www.beheardshow.ning.com I ask that people check out the video The Struggle on there and check this guy out. I also ask you to join our cause and help those that REALLY need it. If you are a Victim Of The Industry please write me at voipresents@gmail.com so that I may get your story out and show others the pitfalls and traps of day -to- day life in America and the world as a whole. Together we can make a change.

Kode Red

No comments:

Post a Comment